Monday 14 February 2011

everything could backfire on me...but who cares!

sometimes you regret what you do, but I always try not to. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 
I don't really like Valentine's day as I see it just as a way for shops, restaurants, hotels... to boost up their profits but that is what they are there for so it's okay, I guess. 

I have like around 3 weeks left for my St Andrews Interview so I have to start preparing tomorrow because I really like the looks of medical school and I have to like a lot if I am to choose it over Birmingham as I fell that Birmingham was the right place for me when I was there for my interview. I still need to book my flights back from Edinburgh, I am staying there for 4 days which will be will amazing!! and a rest from all the people over here, I guess. 

Sometimes I really like the people I have around me and sometimes I really dislike them. I am not sure if I am the weird one or it's them ( I think it's me since I am the one writing this in the Internet when no one even bother readings) but any ways I just don't know I think I could miss them next year when I am in medical school (grades permitting :P) but at other times I hope I could go to medical school tomorrow so I could just meet new people. This is either because I get bored easily, I like to be the centre of attention or because I am just snob; actually it's a mixture of all of those factors and even more of them. 

People say you never realise what you have until you lose it and they also say that you cannot miss something you never had so I think that a mixture of the both is going to happen to me when I go away for uni. I will miss some things that I don't appreciate right now, the same way some people will miss me (I hope) but then I won't be able to miss some things which I think I will and that is because I never actually knew about them or had enough contact with them for that to actually happen. Out of my sixth form I hope to remain some sort of contact with all the people and I hope I can get three friends that will always last, I am sure (as of today) that I will have one of them but who knows about the rest. Only time does. 

It has been many years together and now the end is near and that just feel weird but for what has been going on today I think that I prefer spending what is left of the year by myself trying to get into medical school than with the people around me because for how I feel today they are not worth it that much except for some of them. I am just confused. con-fu-sed. 

Also, I don't what to let them go in case I regret it in the future.

Well this blog post is just making me more and more confused so I think I should leave it here. 

Sorry for such a long post. 

Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment 

M

PS: There is also a chance of me missing those people that I am not very close to just because I never had the opportunity of being close to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment