Friday 29 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING!

Well, I think you can imagine how my life is going when my main highlight after weeks without updating the blog is the Royal Wedding. Well, I am actually a fan of royal families and I think that Kate and William (and Pippa) looked fantastic and I wish them the best :D 


My life is average ;) because all I have in my head is revision but I never have time to get on with it. I feel very ill today so revision is not going to be great today either GREAT! so all I do is stress myself about those AAA grades that I need. 


Chemistry is my main worry and I think I have Physics under control but  I just need some more time. I guess I will have to stop writing and just get on  with the revision...


Best of luck to all those with exams soon, 
M


PS: The only summer plan I have so far is worry about Results Day.... not happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment