Monday 2 May 2011

THE INTERNET BORES ME

Hey, 
I am been really busy with many things, including revision, lately so I don't have much time to put into the blog. 
However, while I was taking a break from revision I started to think how bored of the Internet I am. This is something soo weird. It is just unexpected. A few years ago I could spend days in front of the computer screen because I had so many things going on but right now all I have to do is check my email and some social networks and then there is nothing else for me to do. I no longer have time for graphic design so my Photoshop is never opened either. 


What I was wondering was, is this change in my activity due to me being really busy and having other things to do or is it just about me closing a stage of my life and moving on to something uni ie medical school next year (if I get the grades :P)? 


I think it could be both. 
I am just not really bothered with things either... which is not good. 
But I also keep getting these random thoughts you can read about them on twitter.... 


That is all for today, 
I hope that you are all revising a lot and making the best of these months ahead before summer (I have no summer plans though :S) 


Write soon,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment