Saturday 7 May 2011

How do they expect me to revise when everyone is out!

Well, I guess that's the problem of having exams near summer time, that when the weather is nice everyone is out enjoying themselves and you have to stay in to do work! Today I wanted that to be different so I what I did was watch two films and many tv shows and not do much revision. Then, of course, what came next was the feeling of regret you always get when you know that you should have done a lot of work but you never get to it  and then you say 'okay I will work now' but then you start updating your twitter and other social networks and also you write an entry in your blog just to make sure people don't think you died or something xD


Exams start in 17 days, which is very scary.


I need to revise a lot. I have to revise. I need to go and revise. revise. revise. revise.


I hope you are all revising or enjoying yourself if you don't have to revise :P


M


PS: Follow my tweets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment