Wednesday 18 May 2011

It is never as bad as you thought it would be :D

Hello guys, 
Hope you are doing great and your exams are going (or go well) and if you are lucky enough not to have any then you should go out and have a great time before I get more jealous :P 


My driving test was yesterday.  I got to take the exam in my favourite area, which was a plus and it was all going very well until I was told to park. Once I said that  I finished, the examiner said that he was giving me a second chance because he didn't like how I had done. This meant I tried again until I though it was more or less right ( I am sure it was right the first time too :P). Then I left and had to wait about 45 minutes until everyone had finished their exam. Once their exams were over we all talked about how we thought we had done and then our instructor gave us the results. 2 passes and 2 failures. 1 boy and 1 girl passed. I was the boy :D :D :D :D 


I didn't believe it, I thought I had failed because the end was not good enough but apparently the rest was all excellent so the examiner decided to give me the license. On Friday I need to go and collect the license and then I can start driving, by myself (scary ! :O). 


I was really happy and glad it was over and I celebrated having a big lunch with my mum and going shopping afterwards. Then I went to the library to revise, yes just because I can drive does not mean that I can stop revising ;) and that was the day finished. 


Today I had planned a lot of revision, but I woke up feeling really ill and I have been in bed since then (well I did go out for a bit to get some fresh air...). Now I am feeling much better so I am going to over Chemistry Practical Skills as I have a mock tomorrow and hopefully I will also go through Biology and Maths :D 


Good Luck to those of you with exams tomorrow or later this week. 


My exams start in a week! 


I hope you all follow me on twitter now that I now how to express myself in 140 characters. 
@behrouzn


Update soon,
M


PS:  I hope you have all watched the Gossip Girl Season 4 Finale - its AMAZING! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your licence!! Remind me to never get into your car ;O)
    Good luck with exams...I'm sure you will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete