Monday 23 May 2011

'I can see the Spanish flag from my window', exclaimed the naive boy

Many things have gone on in my life since my last post, yes, especially a lot of revision and stressful times. Now that I have my driving license (apparently I am going to write that I have a driving license in every post from now on!) I have been driving around to get more practice and hopefully become the best driver ever.

Also, in this time I've noticed that I have some kind of problem which is that I just cannot focused on something when I am thinking about something stupid and insignificant that I should not worry about but I do ! I am sure that sounds confusing but I can't explain it any better.

My first exam is on Wednesday, which is terrifying because it's not only the last set of exams I am going to have before university, it also the last month I am going to be with the people that have been in my year for ages and also it means that this are the most important ever because they have the last say about me going to medical school or not next year.

I am not very confident, yet. I guess I will be more near the time and so you must be thinking about why am I writing soo much today instead of being revising well this is more because I can't really be bothered. However, it has to be done. Today I am going all of Biology Practical topics for exam on Wednesday and then I will go over some Chemistry, Maths and more Biology.

Can you feel the exam stress? Well, I  can!

If you want more updates from me, 24/7 and even more to the point you will get more than bored of me you can follow me on  twitter @behrouzn

Thanks for reading,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment