Wednesday 8 June 2011

'We are cool kids and cool kids never die'.

I have already done three exams and I have ten more to do. These three exams were supposed to be the easiest one of all and I had to try and get the best grade I could so that I could be more relaxed for the rest of the exams. However, both the physics and the chemistry exams were really hard and even though I am revising a lot lately because I really want to go to medical school next year I found them really hard and so now I have to do very well in my other exams.

It's easier said that done, to be honest and I know I am being dramatic about this and I should stop complaining so this is what I'm doing. I never decided to have a blog just to rant about my life, so I am going for a jog and then  I'm watching tv for some time and then I will get back to revision.

Now we should go with the happy things! Nothing fun this time because I don't do much except  for revision. However, this weekend I have some plans. They are not big things but it does involve going out for dinner, wearing a suit, meeting new people and hopefully having some fun so I am actually looking forward to that. Also, my dad said yesterday that if I don't go to study in the UK and I stay here then he will get me a car, but I told him that I want to go abroad so he said that I need to choose another present. It has to be something big because its for my 18th birthday, getting my driving license and graduating so I think I want a Mac but I'm still looking into other things that I can get. Then hopefully, if (or when, to sound more positive) I get the grades for medical school I should ask my parents for another present, and this will just be money since I have nothing saved up! I am looking for summer jobs, for now I have two Spanish kids that want to learn English so I will be tutoring them as I have done for the past two summers and then I also wanted to work at a store but I have not found anything yet. In terms of travelling, I think I will stay here and enjoy the sunny weather, something that I sure I will miss once I've moved to the UK:

Lately I have been  very busy with revision so I don't have much time to write new posts. If you want more frequent updates, then just follow me on twitter @behrouzn.

Thanks for reading, hope all your exams (and your life in general) are going well,
M

2 comments:

  1. Keep going on the exams! I'm sure you'll be fine, I've just finished my AS exams and I'm a little anxious about how well I did, I like you want to do really well...but leave the worrying until results day, there's nothing you can do now - enojy the sun, it's raining here in England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I hope your exams went well!! Now enjoy the summer !! Thanks for that, I will try not to worry until exams are over :P

    ReplyDelete