Saturday 20 August 2011

New Blog and Update

Hey guys,
Results day was last Thursday and I have missed my Medicine Offer. I got AABB instead of AAAA. I was going to go into Pharmacology and then GEM but after some thinking I have to decided to resit and reapply next year. This means I get to to have a gap year which is supposed to have an amazing thing :P

I have made a new blog for this new journey. Its called 'Things Happen For a Reason', so if you want to know how my application, gap year and life in general goes then just read about it there.

Thanks to everyone who has been always reading, commenting... on the blog!

See you in my new blog,
M

4 comments:

  1. Ah, no! Commiserations. You have a really good attitude - good luck for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Perhaps you could retake one unit in each of the B grades to get up to the grades that you wanted :) good job you've thought everything through properly rather thann rushing into a university space you don't want, and a gap year is a great chance to take some time out of full time education and maybe earn some money too! See you in your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading guys ^^

    @anonymous
    Thank you! Well I think attitude is important because if you don't think you can get somewhere then you won't get there!
    @Niki
    Yes, that is my plan. Thank you for reading, I will keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. Commiserations indeed. I was in a similar situation in college. I felt like it was the end of the world, but now I'm on another degree and got an interview.

    I personally wish I'd done resits instead of another degree so I wish you the best of luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete