Saturday 2 July 2011

Au revoir

I started this blog over a year ago, when I was working on my AS Levels and thinking about all my UCAS details for Medical School. I started it as an anonymous blog and always tried to be positive and confident about everything in life. However,I am not like that any more. I don't feel that optimistic so I have decided to put an end to this blog, but I will continue on twitter (@behrouzn) until I also decide to quit that. 


It has been very useful for me as I have always been able to vent and use it as a window to the outside world so it was easy to disconnect. It now reflects my way through two years of A Levels  and Medical School application and I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who has help me throughout. 


Now, A Levels are over and I need to wait until results day. I am very very very scared of that day even though I am quiet sure what the results are going to be like. If I get in I will make a new blog and I will publish the link here, if I don't make the grades then I will take a break from this Internet world and think about what I should do with my life. 


For  now I don't even want to think about results, so lets just have an amazing summer! 
M

1 comment:

  1. Hope you've enjoyed writing this blog and will always be able to look at it like a sort of journey - you have every reason to be optimistic, I too am waiting on results (AS) but there's nothing we can do now to change our grades. I hope you have a great life, and remember that sometimes feeling pesissimitic(?) is a temporary stage, at the moment I'm supposed to be excited looking around universities but even I get worried! Even maintaining a blog for all of this time is an achievement.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete